Vacancy: Technical Internship
What are you going to do?
Are you a technical student with an eye for innovation?
SkiMachine is always at the forefront of the indoor ski revolution and sets the standards for the industry. We spend our time wisely and effectively by broadening our product portfolio with a variety of innovations for our simulators. Endless slopes equal endless possibilities, meaning we continuously bring new concepts to life.
As a technical intern, your tasks will include:
- Brainstorming about new innovations
- Designing and construction prototypes
- Run tests and validity checks on data, equipment, or software
- Clean, move, and maintain equipment and supplies
- Assist team with administrative tasks and project documentation
Wat do we offer?
- A flat hierarchy that nurtures a strong team spirit between equals
- A creative and flexible work environment in combination with a challenging work atmosphere
- Coaching and support to develop yourself
- Challenging assignments
- A fun and friendly team!
- Fun side activities such as skiing lessons!
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent in English (Dutch isn’t required)
- A highly motivated student who is eager to learn
- A hands-on mentality
- A self-motivated team player
- A flexible and solution-oriented individual
- A four or five-month full-time internship